Jardin des plantes
Architect: Mr Larpin
Classified as a Historical Monument since 3 September 1992 and founded in 1593 by Henry IV, the Jardin des Plantes is the oldest botanical garden in France.
Our interventions in this place:
- Creation of the Cactus greenhouses located in the Martins greenhouse.
- Restoration of the Noria.
- Restoration of the forged footbridge near the Noria.
- Restoration of all the steel joinery in the Orangery.
Client: University of Montpellier